Referral Bonus Policy
In order to be eligible to receive a referral bonus payout the following must be met:
- The referring employee’s name must be listed on the job application for which the employee is hired, and a Referral Bonus Request must be submitted within 60 days of the referral’s first day of employment.
- Regional and senior leadership, HR staff, and employees involved in the hiring decision for a particular position are not eligible for referral bonuses.
- The referral must represent the candidate’s first contact with the organization. Referral of individuals working on a temporary/contract basis, interns, and/or individuals who worked for the Company within the last five years will not be considered as a bonus-eligible referral.
- Once the candidate has received his or her first paycheck, a payment of $500 will be issued to the referring employee.
- Once the candidate has successfully completed 90 days of active employment, a second payment of $500 will be issued to the referring employee
- Time out on layoff or extended leave is not counted toward days worked.
- Only one employee may receive a referral bonus for a single candidate and the bonus will be awarded on a first-come basis.
- To be eligible to receive the referral bonus, the referring employee must be actively employed AND working at time of payout.
- Payment(s) to a referring employee on seasonal layoff or leave of absence will be deferred until the referring employee returns to active working status and all above conditions are met.
All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with our organizations policies and procedures, and all information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.